Important notice for those who enter / re-enter / return to Japan from Nigeria
When leaving Nigeria
- Encouraged to have evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19;
- Comply with the COVID-19 guidelines of their destination or transit countries; and
- To familiarize themselves with the COVID-19 travel requirements of their destination and transit countries before embarking on the journey
When entering Japan
- For foreign natinal
- For Japanese national & foreign national (all those return/enter to Japan)
<The procedure for entering Japan has become easier>
You can pre-register for airport quarantine procedures such as Questionnaire and Certificate of negative test result of pre-entry COVID-19 test. Vaccination certificate is optional.
All necessary procedures before and after entering Japan are explained on the URL below. Follow instructions on the website to install the MySOS app or create an account on MySOS Web.
(2) Visit Japan Web
You can submit your immigration and customs declaration through Visit Japan Web for quick and easy entry (→Detail)
All those who enter, re-enter or return to Japan (including Japanese nationals) are required to submit a certificate of negative test result of pre-entry COVID-19 test conducted within 72 hours (from the sampling time to departure time of the flight)
- Valid Format of “Certificate of Negative Test Result”(Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan)
- To all who enter Japan (Submission of Inspection Certificate) & Requirement for Certificate of Testing for Entering Japan (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare)
- FAQ for Confirmation of Certificate of testing for COVID-19 (Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan)
- Lists of laboratories in Nigeria
Questionnaire has to be submitted before your enter to Japan.
You can fill in the questionnaire on MySOS app before you arrive in Japan.
～Those who don't install MySOS / don't use Fast Track～
You can fill in the questionnaire on the URL below before you arrive in Japan. You are required to present the issued QR code to the quarantine officer when you arrive in Japan.
Concerning the detail about quarantime measures for Entering Japan, please refer to the URL below.