Employment Vacancy Notice: Grant Assistance for Grassroots and Human Security Project (GGP)
The Embassy of Japan in Nigeria
Employment Vacancy Notice
Employment Vacancy Notice
(Dated: 20th of December, 2021)
The Embassy of Japan in Nigeria is seeking for the bright applicants to fulfill the position of a Project Coordinator of Grant Assistance for Grassroots and Human Security Project (GGP).
⇒Any questions you may have about this position will only be answered during interview, should you be invited.
(1) Evaluation of project proposals for GGP etc.
(2) Feasibility study for project formation, overall project management, project monitoring (preliminary, interim, completion, follow-up, etc.), preparation for the ceremony etc.
(3) Documentation (monitoring reports, call for application, GGP outline, PR etc.), information selection, etc.
●Type of Contract:
⇒Contract of Mandate (NOT employment)
- Working Hours (negotiable): 8:00-17:30 (Monday to Thursday) / 8:00-12:45 (Friday)
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday and Embassy’s holiday
- Embassy of Japan in Nigeria (No.9, Bobo Street (Off Gana Street), Maitama, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria)
- You may have 1-2 days business trip in Nigeria once or twice per month
●Position Period: February 2022 – March 2022 (optionally renewable maximum 3 years)
- Fluency in English (working knowledge of Japanese is an asset)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent skills in project management (communication, coordination and administration)
- Excellent knowledge in using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Working experience at office
- Excellent knowledge and interest in politics, economy, society, culture and geography in Nigeria
- Knowledge and experience in the field of development assistance, preferable.
- Payment: paid every month by the Embassy (the amount shall be determined on the basis of certain criteria considering applicant’s abilities, work experience etc.)
- Any allowance including transportation, housing, insurance etc. will NOT be paid.
●How to Apply: Interested Candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application to ( email@example.com ) ONLY by email:
- Application form with photo attached
* Must use “Application Form” provided.
* Please indicate reachable telephone numbers on the “Application Form”, or may lose the opportunity to apply for the vacancy.
- A copy of Identification card
- A copy of your final academic certificate
- Closing date for applying this position is the 28th of December, 2021, no later than 17:30. No further applications will be accepted after this date and time.
- All documents submitted will not be returned and will only be used for the recruitment purpose. They will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to the public without approval from the applicants.
- Your email address and mobile number shall be mentioned in your CV for the purpose that the Embassy may contact you in the daytime to inquire the details of your submitted documents.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interviews at the Embassy of Japan in Abuja.
⇒ Development cooperation, Embassy of Japan in Nigeria
- Address: No.9, Bobo Street (Off Gana Street), Maitama, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org